Update for our patients concerning COVID 19:
We will continue to remain open for our patients at this time and we plan to provide the care you need during the current unique situation. In order to provide the safest environment possible for our patients we have made the following changes.
1. We will have Well Visit slots reserved for the times between 9 am and 10:30 am, then again in the afternoon between 1:30 pm and 2:45 pm. This should provide separation for our healthy babies and children from those that are sick. Sick visits will only be scheduled between 10:30 am and 11:30 am, then again from 2:45 until closing.
2. We ask that there be no waiting inside of the reception area. We have spaced our available time slots to allow us to room immediately. If we are unable to have you roomed immediately, we ask that you wait in your car and we will come and get you when your room is ready.
3. We ask that you do not bring your other children not being seen if possible. We understand if you are unable to leave them home, but for the safety of all involved please do not bring any extra individuals to your appointment.
4. If you are sick with any cough associated illness we ask that you wear a mask.
5. Feel free to call ahead if you have questions about coming in.
Thank you for choosing us to provide your pediatric care. We take this stewardship seriously and our aim is to provide the best care possible. Stay safe!
Our Staff Cares
Our staff is dedicated to taking the best care of all of our patients and providing the best experience possible. We want all of the children to enjoy their visit with us and invite you to become a part of the Dixie Pediatric Family.